We pride ourselves on providing high-quality, proven dental solutions to every patient that visits our dental office. Our friendly office staff ensures that patients feel as comfortable as possible when they visit, whether patients need a routine cleaning or a dental filling. If you are looking for a new dentist in Severna Park, MD, we welcome you to learn about our office, team, and services by reading patient reviews for our practice.
Reviews for Your Local Dentist in Severna Park, MD
Read real patient testimonials for our dental team and office staff. Here, patients review aspects of our office that make their dental visits enjoyable:
“Dr. Joe & Staff are always patient & professional. They not only treat the problem but strive to educate the patient on how to brush and floss properly to prevent future issues, etc. This practice is by far the best I have been to. Would not hesitate to recommend Wooddell & Passaro!”
“I have gone to many different dentists and dental assistants in my life, but have never had a team as professional, knowledgeable, caring, and enthusiastic as Dr. Jamie Wooddell and his assistant, Mallorie. Going to my dental appointments no longer feels like a chore; instead, I look forward to each appointment!
There are many positive things to note; however, ones that stood out were:
– You can tell they love what they do and care very much about their clients. I get follow-up calls about my progress for various treatments, which is a level of care I’ve never gotten from prior dentists.
– They do not give you “fluff” Dr. Jamie and Mallorie are straightforward, and they give me reassurances that I don’t really need a lot of elective procedures that I’ve asked them about. They believe in “less is more” when it comes to various procedures.
– Dr. Jamie and Mallorie have never made me feel “dumb” when I asked questions and always gave thorough explanations whenever possible.
– They’re very patient; I have never felt rushed. Mallorie must make the appointment time perfect because the most I’ve ever waited was 5 minutes.
– Dr. Jamie and Mallorie have helped me find a newfound love for my own teeth. They give so much feedback on my teeth and are always encouraging and positive!
I think a lot of patients, including myself, are self-conscious when it comes to their teeth, and going to Dr. Jamie and Mallorie has greatly improved my outlook on my teeth and dental care in general. If I could, I would rate them 10/5 stars! I will be continuing my care with them for a very long time! I highly recommend both Dr. Jamie and Mallorie!”
Effective Dental Treatment
“Dr. Woody is, IMHO, the BEST dentist on the planet! Not only does he take time to get to know his patients personally, he and listens intently to your dental concerns/issues and works with you to come up with solutions that actually work. I’ve been to several “highly rated” dentists and complained about my TMD, and NONE of them could help me (some didn’t even try).
By chance, I found Dr. Woody, and he developed a plan that included correcting my bite and alleviating my TMD discomfort. It’s obvious everyone at the practice loves what they do, as they’re all phenomenal professionals, especially Mallory and Jennie!”
Do you need a new dentist? Call Wooddell and Passaro Dentistry for treatment today at (410) 956-5555. You may also schedule your next dental appointment with us on our website. If you are a current patient, please leave your review for our practice on Google. We welcome patient feedback!