While cosmetic dentistry offers patients more beautiful smiles, dentists like that modern treatments preserve as much of the natural tooth as possible. Cosmetic dental treatments are more durable and natural-looking than ever before, and there are some popular treatments on the rise. Learn more about these options with Davidsonville, MD dentist office Wooddell & Passaro Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry.
Popular Cosmetic Treatment Options
The most popular cosmetic trends as we start 2021 are:
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is the most popular and most commonly recommended cosmetic treatment. Discoloration or stains due to normal eating and drinking habits can ruin the enamel on your teeth and leave you with a less than appealing smile.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace missing teeth; this is a surgical procedure that replaces tooth roots with a metal screw-like post.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are made of composite or porcelain laminates that are placed over damaged, chipped or crooked teeth using a bonded adhesive. If you have been unsuccessful with teeth whitening, porcelain veneers are another alternative.
- Composite Bonding: Composite bonding is used to restore chipped, broken, decayed or discolored teeth. A composite material that looks like enamel is applied to the surface of a tooth or cavity and then shaped.
- Smile Makeover: Smile makeovers involve more than one cosmetic procedure. The dentist may have to use a combination of cosmetic procedures such as veneers, implants, sculpting or whitening depending on the condition of your teeth and mouth.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: Full Mouth Reconstruction is used to correct functional problems with your teeth, muscles, bone structure and bite.
Wooddell & Passaro Dental Cosmetic Services
We offer a full range of cosmetic treatment options to improve your smile and your overall health and appearance. Our services include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Bonding
- Invisible Braces
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dentures & Partials
- Dental crowns
Contact our office for a full consultation to determine what will work best for your needs and goals. We offer customized treatment plans to help our patients create the smile of their dreams.
Schedule a Consultation
Whether you need to have a tooth replaced or fixed, or just want to improve your smile, Wooddell & Passaro is here to help you. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment or consultation. We are here to help you with all of your dental needs and concerns.