We carefully follow all of the protocols required by the MDH and CDC:
- We have more than one week’s supply of PPE for our staff and patients on hand.
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before their appointment.
- Our waiting room has been arranged with socially distanced seating. If desired, patients can wait in their cars until they are called.
- Each workday, all team members are screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- We take the temperature of all patients and staff when they enter our office.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times by staff and patients unless they are seated in a treatment room.
Additionally, we have gone above and beyond to ensure the health and safety of our patients and our team:
- We have UV filters on our HVAC system to destroy airborne microbes.
- We disinfect all surfaces with non-toxic hypochlorous acid between every patient.
- We provide disinfecting wipes for doorknobs and other common surfaces.
- We have plexiglass shields at our front desks and checkout is touchless.
- We contact patients prior to their appointments to obtain health history updates so that no forms need to be completed upon arrival.
- All patients rinse with a solution effective at killing viruses prior to their treatment.