We are carefully following all the conditions required by the MDH and CDC including:
- We have at least one week’s supply of PPE for our staff and patients on hand at all times.
- We have implemented social distancing measures. Our waiting room will maintain seating at the required spacing. If desired, patients will be able to wait in their cars until they are called.
- Each workday, all team members and patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before their appointment and when they arrive.
- We have implemented enhanced workplace infection control measures in accordance with the most current CDC guidelines.
Changes to our Office
Additionally, we are taking stronger measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and our team:
- We have installed UV filters on our HVAC system to destroy airborne microbes.
- We disinfect all surfaces with non-toxic hypochlorous acid between every patient.
- We provide disinfecting wipes for doorknobs and other common surfaces.
- We have installed plexiglass shields at our front desks and checkout will be touchless.
What We Ask of You
- If you had an appointment scheduled for a procedure with Woody or Joe during the closure, we will contact you to reschedule your appointment.
- If you had a cleaning appointment scheduled with Marcia, Sandy or Pattie during the closure, we are meticulously monitoring our schedule and analyzing patient histories to bring patients in for their cleanings at the optimal time. We will contact you to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have an upcoming appointment, please contact us IMMEDIATELY by phone (410-956-5555) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are unable to keep that appointment for any reason.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment and proceed directly to our front desk for a temperature check and screening. After you are screened, you have the option of waiting in our seating area or your vehicle.
- If you are feeling ill, please call to reschedule.